3.1.14

The Best Hot Cocoa Recipe

 I don't know about you but after a long tiring day I just wanna get my feet up and relax with a hot drink. At the moment my go to drink would have to be hot cocoa as everyone in my family loves it when I make it too. Now I am not an expert chef or anything and to be honest cooking is not my thing but lately I have been really trying out new recipes. This would have to be like the easiest thing ever and even a baby can do it... well not literally lol but you know what I mean. I would say about 7-10 minutes depending on how hot you like your cocoa. So for the recipe continue reading this post.

Ingredients:
♥ 6 teaspoons cocoa
♥ 12 teaspoons sugar
♥ 1/3 cup boiling water
♥ 3 1/2 cups milk
♥ Whipping Cream
♥ Additional chocolate grating for topping (optional)

Serves: 4

Method:
1.) Mix the cocoa and sugar together in a pan and add the boiling water to the pan.
2.) After a minute add the milk and let it heat but not boil.
3.) Then your done so pour it into cute cups and top with whipping cream and you can top with chocolate shavings.

There you go! How easy was that!
Now put up your feet and enjoy beauties
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely trying this! I love cocoa :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely delicious! Especially with the cold weather we've been having, it's perfect :)

    By the way, I have a new post on my blog and I'd love if you'd check it out :) It's my first video, I'm so excited!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete